Friday, May 14, 2010

Smokes & Guns




I woke up today at 3:30 AM and then started working. My first email that can actually be tracked by the team to have a paper trail for when I started work, was clocked at 4:30. I basically worked 12 hours today, but I did them remote.



I spent most of the day going from lucky chair to lucky chair. Came across a gacha machine or two, but I wound up finding these cigarette vendors. The smokes are really cool. They come in packs of 18 cigarettes. The smokes themselves will burn out as you're smoking them and then leave you with a semi-crushed cigarette-butt to use as a mouth decoration.



The packs are trashed after the last cigarette is gone, but it's fairly easy to go get a new one. They're only like $L20 a pack at the Aya Shop. (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Little Cat Japan/42/181/28)

After work we hung out a bit in front of Tess' house in Dragonfly. She bathed in her watermelon tub. Haha.



We played cards for a bit and then we did a wardrobe change to go zombie hunting. I find it incredibly funny that we needed a wardrobe change to kill the zombies.



Tess wound up killing the most zombies. I think she killed like fifty-something mine crawlers and then like forty-something zombie men.



Mmm. Zombies.


No comments:

Post a Comment