Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dancing in the United States of Anonymity


Yesterday was spent hanging out with Talis, Midare and Tess mostly. We went to demonic and spent some time dancing while I obsessed over creating lists on my iPod Touch.



We had a bit of fun there listening to the groovy tunes. I eventually tipped the DJ and requested Cobra Starship - I Kissed a Boy and my all time favorite song, She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart. I'm not sure why I love that song so much but I do.



Afterwards we went and hung at a party for a bit before heading back home. Selos came for a visit! I haven't hung with Sel in forever.



I gave Sel a tour of the island and talked a bit. I asked Midare to lay down plants around my house because I didn't like the ones that came with it. I had to write a customer service note to the Nocturne owner because I couldn't figure out how to get my fan to turn again. She's super nice and told me where to find the instructions (in the description part of the item... HA!)



I thanked Midare for laying down the plants and then took a bunch of images of the house. I hadn't realized that I'd never done so, haha.



{ Other images : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 }

I had so much fun putting together my house. I love decorating my space...


No comments:

Post a Comment