Friday, April 30, 2010

That's a sweet ride.


Well the rest of my night wasn't as bad as the day started out. Tess, Midare and I went and looked at random shops again. This time we kind of went to a shopping district ... cause I found some car on SLX and wanted to look at the full store.



It gave me an excuse to drive around the district. Rode around on the ground first with Tess behind me, then we took to the skies and zipped through the buildings in hover-bike mode. The motorcycle is sweet man... seriously.



I tried out a few cars. The first one was a roadster. It wasn't bad, kind of my style but it wasn't THE one. The second car I tried, I'm not even sure what to call it. It was hilarious but totally not my style.



The silver car I wound up buying in the end. Now THAT is my style.

Tsam had me over at Tera today and I got to see the new drow build. It looks pretty good. I got Fibber a present as a thanks and Shock is working on giving it new textures. So sweet, it should look pretty good in the end.

I'll check it out again once it's on the ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment