Sunday, April 18, 2010

Furry Fun: Photoshoot with Mad Ninjaz


This weekend a few of us were around to take pictures in the theme that Zal picked out. It was neat to see everyone in their fursonas. I think that it was a very neat exploration of personalities.



We started out with Zal who did something tribal. First we tried to go to a jungle area that we visited a long time ago but it didn't seem to have enough trees so we went to this lost world place. I liked the water and some of the ruins. It may be a good place to revisit to do more tribal themed images. This is my favorite from the set of Zal pictures because I liked the semi-aggressive pose with the spear. It's kind of like, "I dare you to mess with me."



We looked around at a few different places before Midare found a nice stadium. It fit well with Tali's Sporty Skunk fursona! Her AO was great for this because it had some nice energy to it. Sports is a nice idea for a theme. This is the image that I liked best from the set of Talis images because I thought it was the best representation of that free spirit that I've seen in her from time to time.



Tess had a pretty good idea where she wanted to go for her pictures. The shop was really cute. There was a teddy bear store down the lane where we found a one prim panda. Tessie makes such a cute kitty. She changed her fur to orange after seeing that most of us had black and white avatars. Haha. I liked this image best from the set that I took.



Midare found the area where he wanted to take pictures in while I was taking care of some other stuff. It took awhile to rez in but this place was actually kinda cool. The train tracks and such kind of reminded me of the Sherlock Holmes movie that came out recently. He mentioned that he liked the globe and when I saw it, I have to agree that it's pretty awesome. This is probably my favorite image from the set though the light from the end of the tunnel looks pretty awesome in most of the other shots.



I knew that I wanted to do my photos in some sort of city. Midian City was the first place that came to mind but after having roleplayed there I know that they don't allow furries ... soo I didn't want to get ejected! Then I remembered the sort of futuristic grunge-city that I visited a long time ago and thought that might be perfect. The only problem was that the lag made it near possible to move, haha. But then again, I had my draw distance up to around 400. Regardless, I like the city a lot. It'd be fun to do another photoshoot there... if my computer could handle it.



The rest of the images can be found here, uploaded to the different sections. I'm not sure what the next theme will be, but there's lots of ideas to choose from. In the meantime it may be a good idea for me to look for some more poses.


1 comment:

  1. You did a really incredible good job, Ryleth, all my respect for these awesome snapshots, it has been great fun. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete