Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Furries & Galaxies


This morning the hunt for furry avies continued! I logged on to find Zal, Lucas and Tali still online so we went and searched around for vendors so that Zal could look for his inner animal. Before we went hunting for vendors we talked over the plans for the Mad Ninjaz sim and made a couple of to-do lists. I'm going to talk about that in the next post. While looking through the market, Zal found a simulator for galaxies being advertised. I went and saw the demo for it.

The galaxy demo can be found here:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Wetheral/230/37/2000



We gathered around inside and took a look. If this was the way that science class had been done, I probably would've paid more attention during lectures. Having said that it was otherwise rather unimpressive for 2.5K $L. It took a long time for it to switch between simulations and then when it did get going there wasn't much action beyond the ambient osmosis of space matter.



Don't get me wrong. It's pretty. If it had costs lest I probably would've purchased a simulator for our sim. Hehe. So while we were searching for furry avatar parts and pieces, we went to this one market where we stumbled across a wolf shopping. Lucas and I both immediate checked him out. Lucas checked out his armor and I checked out his hair. Ironic that Lucas is the one who wound up getting invited to the Wolf's house and three groups.



Man, look at that hair. I have a thing for hair. I think this just proves it. Oh, and this morning I also got a bit of good news! It turns out that my baby, Mignon isn't dead after all! We were standing in the bunny park this morning and Tim was like " Wow, Mignon got huge... wait... " And then we looked and ZOMG! MIGNON LIVES!



By the power of Lloth, she lives! Or something. I'm just glad that she turned up alive. Happy Happy! Hehehe.









Surprise! Lucas was a bunny. A Samurai bunny at that. Pretty cute if you ask me. Talis is a skunk and Tim was a ringtail. Now he has a short tail so I'm not quite sure what he is. He said he's a mutt of some sort, sooooo let's go with that. Haha. Zal picked up a wild dog avatar and made the eyes bug out earlier. He was exploring some other heads for his avatar before he got offline this morning. So this is just a preview of the pictures to come, I think.

Yeep.


No comments:

Post a Comment