Sunday, April 11, 2010

Terabithia: Closing a Chapter


Realm of Terabithia
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Realm of Terabithia/50/160/662



For the last 9 months or so I've enjoyed roleplaying in Terabithia, a medieval themed sim where I played a Drow priest in the house of Aranea. One of the best things about this particular house was the level of expectation that we eventually established for the quality of roleplay that would be considered as standard. I had the pleasure of playing alongside many talented people and I'll miss them!

Terabithia is a combination of spellfire combat and free-form, although sometimes it seemed like there was a heavier lean towards the meter battles. Once in awhile the admins put together realm events so that there's boss battles. Most of the things that I've experienced were generally holiday-inspired. Such as an evil Easter bunny and ghosts during the Halloween season.



A few people were asking me why I left. My last day in Terabithia was 04/09/10. As with every roleplay there comes a point where it's time to move on. I think that I'm done with the fantasy themes for awhile and am enjoying the luxury of being able to wear jeans and t-shirts again. Not to mention, I just have this great love for grungy buildings and rooftops man!

I haven't abandoned my Drow priest. He's merely traveling the lands so to speak, so that if I wish to return to Aranea for a visit or if I find another sim to settle down in, it won't be a difficult transition.

M'Thain d'Streea
Usstan tlun naubol mzild taga l'vessel d'Lloth, retlah xuil ilta liaden. Wun ussta guuan gaer zhal tlu streea lu'vlos wund nindyn vel'uss ph'naut ku'nal.

Ryleth served in Qu'ellar d'Aranea alongside some of the most fearsome drow in the land of Terabithia, collecting the blood payment for their Dark Goddess, Lloth until the day came where Mother beckoned him to begin a new journey.

Tome in hand, Ryleth parted ways with his vicious comrades and ventured to new lands bringing with him the voice of chaos. His new mission was to educate and support the believers, discover and destroy the blasphemers if they could not be converted to the righteous path.




There are still many stories to be had with this character and plenty of his secrets to be discovered. He was developing into something interesting with his cannibalistic and obsessive traits. We'll see what happens in the future, but for now, farewell Terabithia!

Here are some of my fond memories:

Kyoka Setsuko pouts. "Zombies!"
Ryleth Trallis wrinkles nose, " Filets! "
Kyoka Setsuko shrugs. "Zombie filets."
Ryleth Trallis rubs his chin, " Hmmm... I wonder what that would taste like."
Laele Jharls: wtf
Kyoka Setsuko: XD


----------------

Thono Hammerthall reaches around to Ryleths buttocks and pulls a dwarven throwing axe out
Ryleth Trallis: ...
Thono Hammerthall: see? this is mine
Ryleth Trallis: Well.
Ryleth Trallis: I'm not a virgin anymore.


----------------

Tsamaris Darkwatch: Here I come to save the daaaaay! Mighty Matron is on the waaaaay!

----------------

Snow Button: Ummm...btw I hate that you look better in a dress than I do. So don't speak to me.
Snow Button: x]


----------------

RachelRae Blessed: ryleth... take the fae out of your mouth
Ryleth Trallis shakes his head, runs away
RachelRae Blessed: ryleth!!!


----------------

)( Spell Fire Terabithia (v1.8.3) 1: Ryleth Trallis has fallen unconscious...
Ryleth Trallis: (( LMFAO ))
Aria Fearne: LMAO!!)))
Ryleth Trallis: (( NO ONE. SAY ANYTHING. ))
(Hanna)Raven giggles seeign the drow fall unconscious
Aria Fearne: but first...i am taking this drow home
Eingana Hannu ~ (OOC): LOL
)( Spell Fire Terabithia (v1.8.3) 1 shouts: Ryleth Trallis has died!
Ryleth Trallis: (( Don't ask. ))
Eingana Hannu ~ (OOC): ROFL
Ryleth Trallis: (( DON'T ASK. ))
Aria Fearne: damn it..theregoes my capture ;/))
Fibber Shinn: (the spikes hurt)
Eingana Hannu ~ (OOC): sitll i do
: HannaTrinity Demina OOC : lol the spikes do hurt
Ryleth Trallis: (( They didn't rez in. ))
Aria Fearne: XD)))
(Hanna)Raven goes over to see if the drow has any shinies on it
)( Spell Fire Terabithia (v1.8.3): HannaTrinity Demina has fallen unconscious...


----------------

Neleximo Contepomi: but for now ill go offline and get my ice cream and watch some steven seagal movies :D
Ryleth Trallis: Enjoy!
Neleximo Contepomi: I will! :D
Ryleth Trallis: Hope to see you later! :D We be huntin' bunnies.
Rabbit Garnet: oh that did it, I been craving ice cream since last night
Ryleth Trallis: ........
Ryleth Trallis has remarkable timing.
Rabbit Garnet: reads the next like about bunnies and zips her lips


----------------

Neleximo Contepomi: Hello Tera!
Ryleth Trallis: Helllooooooo Nurse!
Ryleth Trallis: I mean, Nelex.
Neleximo Contepomi: Haha
Neleximo Contepomi: Someone wanna play Aria ball?
Neleximo Contepomi: you all is boring.. -.-
Ryleth Trallis: Sorrry, was cooking a leg meat.
Notor Dryke: Lmao


----------------

Ryleth Trallis: Fox with lantern!
Ryleth Trallis: cute!
Kyoka Setsuko: >_>;;
Shockwave Dryke kills it.
Laele Jharls: MEAN
Ryleth Trallis eats it.


----------------

Zaleon Trallis (OOC): crap keeps missing
Zaleon Trallis (OOC): it's sad that I have to aim for the crotch for a perfect hit


----------------

Lucas Yalin gives Shock a passive look from over his mask and then flicks his eyes to Lucas
Lucas Yalin: Zaleon
Lucas Yalin: im Lucas
Lucas Yalin: you Zaleon
Zaleon Trallis: LOL
Lucas Yalin: where am i?


----------------

Shockwave Dryke: To the bat cave.
Raserei Webwyre: To the bat cave!




No comments:

Post a Comment