Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Skittles. Taste the rainbow?


I was at the office today and I am very tired. SL seems to have crapped out so it may very well be that I'm going to bed early tonight. I'm addicted to gacha machines. Seriously. I love the little toys that come out of them.



So Tess was dressed in very bright colors yesterday which inspired Midare and I to try and follow suit. It was sort of humorous how hard we struggled to match the style.



She pulls it off very naturally.



I don't think Midare got quite as bright as Tess.



Right before SL crapped out Midare took me to this 8-bit game place where it was kinda built to work like the Mario game, haha. It was pretty fun.



We went to the GYC tonight while Shock was DJing again. Stayed for a little bit before scampering off to go get more gacha prizes.



Of course I was so tired today that I burnt the crap out of my food.



Those are potatoes. And they are burnt to hell.
I set off the fire alarm because I'm that awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment