Sunday, April 18, 2010

INSILICO : Riz & Ry


The city that I did my red panda pictures in is called INSILICO and I really like the place especially when I get to look at it from the rooftops of the tall buildings. The lag was better today so I was able to bump my draw distance up to 500 and still manage to move around okay. I'm sure that it looks amazing from the ground too and I should probably spend some time walking around on the streets, but I haven't done that yet. I'm not sure why. I guess I could say that I usually find reasons to go visit the city randomly.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/INSILICO/189/183/3602







Today was a relatively lazy afternoon. Spent most of the morning chilling out and then in the afternoon got ready for the Masquerade ball at Ravenhurst. Attended the event for a little while before I called it day. Sometimes I like it when it's quiet.




No comments:

Post a Comment