Monday, April 19, 2010

Bunny Log!


Today was spent cataloging the bunnies and figuring out which ones I should attempt to breed together. OCD hit pretty bad and I wound up having to record all my bunnies... and I do mean ALL of my bunnies.



So I went through and took pictures of all of them... and then made icons of the pictures so that I'd be able to use them when I'm showing which bunnies are set to breed together. Yeah, I know. I have some issues. ROFL. Anyway! I thought, what better way to record all the bunnies than to make another blog for specifically that reason! So here it is. The bunny log.

( っ '๐')つ♥ Ryleth's Bun Buns Log


2 comments:

  1. Awesome Job done xD The Bun Buns Log is well done :D A lot of success with breedings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know...None of this really surprises me. :P I may steal you to organize my own blog though. XD

    ReplyDelete