Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mad Ninjaz: Bunny Park V.02


I spent most of the day working on the new Bunny Park for the ozimals bunnies. We're moving them all to the Mad Ninjaz island. It's part of the step-by-step plans we have for the integration of the new addition to our home.



It's always interesting to see how the land starts out as a flat piece that is good for racing motor-bikes on. I'll have pictures later on to show what it'll wind up looking like while we're working on the new environment. After we get the bunnies situated and a few items picked up from DF (Dragonfly) we're going to attach DF to the South side of MN and start blending the two together.



There's going to be a few regions of DF that will need to be reworked in order for the land masses to make sense together. It's going to take some time, but we're going to blend DF into MN which will be a darker land mass with the forest and mountain cave that we weren't able to complete. We're also going to move the ocean and make it more extensive on MN.



Being me, I had to go ahead and grab a hard hat and overalls... because y'know I like to dress up for the occasion. Hahaha! I had to put the outfit together before I started working on the bunny box. It seems to have helped get my inspiration going though! Haha. The concept was to take the bunny box and mix it with a bit of a Wonderland theme.



There's two main circles for the "park" section and then there's breeding pens all along the sides of the box. There should be around 16 pens in total. Each of the parks are about 45 meters in radius. One side gazes towards the Red Castle, and the other side gazes towards the White Castle.



In the middle there's a hang out area with a chess board that actually lets you play chess. There's lots of chairs and things to sit on. I guess we could have had some more animal shaped topiaries and maybe some tea-cups, but meh. I think it's fine the way that it is right now.



Tess was being super helpful in the inspiration department! Dressing up for the theme always makes it more fun. I liked her floating cupcake. I figure that we'll probably have some neat photoshoots in this space at some point.

Zal hasn't seen it yet. Here's crossing my fingers and hoping that he likes it. I bought some rabbit food and migrated my bunnies over to the new park already. Zal should be moving the rest soon and then making sure that Dragonfly gets onto the queue list to be moved and attached to the south side of Mad Ninjaz (the island.)


1 comment:

  1. You did incredible work here, totally am in love with the realm, and so is Zal! XD Yippie yay for the new bunnypark!

    ReplyDelete