Friday, April 30, 2010

Bad Days are Bad.


My day was fucked. Right from the very start. It's getting better though. Hopefully it'll end on a good note tonight and I won't feel as bitter.



I was kind of cranky last night as well. Was tired. Although Tess and I (later joined by the AFK Midare) went shopping a bit before bedtime and we had a lot of fun at the motorcycle shop. There was a gacha machine there that gave out mini bikes, as well as a prize chair that gave out little bikes too. They're actually really cute.

I bought these little place-mat things that rez food. A really fun thing for the kitchen. It was a little bit expensive, but totally worth it I think.



I wound up buying two motorcycles because I couldn't decide between them. I gotta say that I really like the quality of their work. The bikes have lots of color options, size options, lets you adjust your position on the bike, has a hover mode... boat, ground mode and cruise control. Also sounds, particles, and yeah they're pretty complex and under $L1,000! Amazing.

I wonder what the weekend will hold.
Hm.


No comments:

Post a Comment