Monday, April 26, 2010

Out in the Country


Yesterday I was working on the start of the second Wonderland Scene box. I purchased these wonderful "Anywhere Doors" that create a direct teleport point between the two doorways as long as it's in the same sim.



The door to the second box is in the Bunny Breeding box near the white rabbit. I thought it was fitting. Just look at the little door, yay little door.



I figure that the box can be a good place for us to play with our breakfast shooters and I found these awesome sculpties.



The other scene that I was working on was a mirror room. The door is in the bedroom of my sky-box-house.



I really like the blend of white and red.



Tess was dressed up in a " spring" outfit today. That's how she described it to me. So it inspired me to put together a matching outfit. It took me almost an hour because I have like no brown boots or belts. Hehee, but uh problem solved.







We went to this field place that Wesley took me late one night. I sort of felt it was the best match for our outfits. Heh heh. Apparently the guy who made the first field made a second one and Tess was able to find it. The only problem is that the second one jacked up my hair so I had to switch to a second hairstyle. I like the desolate feel of those fields.

Field One: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dreamworld North/219/135/22
Field Two: http://slurl.com/secondlife/IDIA 0Laboratories/139/111/2059



Today was Shock's birthday. I hope he had a good evening.
I've got to try my absolute best to make it into the office tomorrow morning...

So bedtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment